UNSW Sydney Libraries are in the Kensington and Paddington (UNSW Art & Design) campuses. To find map references for Library locations see Contact us.
Members of the public and UNSW Library members may visit UNSW Library during regular opening hours to access facilites and collections on site. Details are subject to change.
Visiting our campuses:
- You can plan your visit to our campuses using public transport or the Paddington/Kensington Courtesy Shuttle Bus.
- Limited paid parking is available on campus with
- nearest car park to the Main Library via Gate 11 (Botany St)
- nearest car park to the Law Library via Gate 2 (High St) or Barker St Carpark via Gate 13
- Maps are available including an accessibility map for the Kensington campus.
Library services and facilities:
- See an overview of Library services and facilities
- Find Library services for students
- For non-UNSW visitors and membership information, see visiting or applying for a Library membership
- Use the mobile directory to find places inside the Main Library and Law Library