In accordance with NSW Public Health Orders, only UNSW staff, students and Library members may visit - you must be able to show valid evidence that you are fully vaccinated.
We are planning a cautious and phased return to campus:
- Law Library is open from 7am to 10pm.
- Main Library and Paddington Library will open with limited hours from Monday 25 October 2021.
Keep up-to-date with Library news and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for our latest updates to services.
Further information on UNSW’s plans for a phased, safe return to campus can be found at: https://www.covid-19.unsw.edu.au/
UNSW Sydney Libraries are in the Kensington and Paddington (UNSW Art & Design) campuses. To find map references for Library locations or see our opening hours, see Contact us.
Visiting our campuses:
- You can plan your visit to our campuses using public transport or the Paddington/Kensington Courtesy Shuttle Bus.
- Limited paid parking is available on campus
- the nearest car park to the Main Library is via Gate 11 (Botany St)
- the nearest car park to the Law Library is via Gate 2 (High St) or Barker St Carpark via Gate 13
- Maps are available including an accessibility map for the Kensington campus.
Library services and facilities:
- See an overview of Library services and facilities
- Find Library services for students
- For non-UNSW visitors and membership information, see visiting the Library
- Use the mobile directory to find places inside the Main Library and Law Library