Items may not renew or due dates may change for various reasons including:
- The due date will change when your loan item has been requested by someone else - recalled items need to be returned wihin seven days .
- Borrowing periods are automatically shortened to three days if requested items are in high demand.
- Loans can shorten if your account will expire soon.
- Loans may not automatically renew if you have fines or blocks on your account.
- You will be blocked from borrowing and renewing items if you have over $19 in library fines.
- You will be blocked from graduating if you have over $100 in library fines.
Contact the Library if you have any questions about borrowing, fines and your Library account, including if you believe you have lost or returned a library book.