Use your valid UNSW ID or Library membership card at Print/Copy stations throughout the Library. All printers are also photocopiers and scanners.
- Print from one of the general use or quick print Library computers.
- UNSW staff and students can print from your own device.
- Connect to a UNSW network to access UNSW Wireless printing and print from your laptop or mobile device.
- Visitors can make photocopies or scan and email copies at the Print/Copy stations.
- Purchase a photocopy card from the Print/Copy Services desk at Main Library.
- For more information about printing, copying and scanning including charges, creating a PIN, wireless printing, recharge and printer locations throughout the University see UNSW IT Printing.
For more information about printing and copying in the Library see Print copy scan.
Copyright is your responsibility - observe the Copyright Act 1968 provisions and regulations at all times when accessing and printing resources both on and off campus. A section of the Act is displayed near each Library computer and print station.