This webform is no longer in use. The UNSW Conduct and Integrity Office has transitioned to a new system.

You can now access our updated website here. Alternatively, you may contact our support team at

For information and support on Gendered Violence, please visit our website here.    

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and cooperation.


I have an emergency, where do I go for help?

If your life or someone else’s life is at risk, call 000 immediately.

If you are on campus or overseas, you can also contact UNSW Campus Security on +61 (02) 9385 6666.

For 24/7 Mental Health Support: call (02) 9385 5418.

If you are an international student offshore, call +61 (2) 8905 0307 instead.